Key Account Manager (Textiles / Fashion & Apparel / Footwear)
My client is an independent service provider which managed by a global team of quality management and manufacturing experts from Europe, U.S. and Asia.
- To establish a strong base for a renowed brand's finish garment quality system control services
- Build and maintain effective long-term business relationships with client
- Develop quality strategies and policies, tailor-made processes within internal teams to meet the customer expectations
- Conduct regular meetings with customers to understand their needs and link them to the company's service strategies
- Having a good understanding of customer needs and translating them internally to the teams
- Able to analyze reports and data
- At least 3 years' experience in account management. Textile/Softline industry experience is a must
- Experience within Quality Control/quality assurance is an advantage
- Fluent in English. Fluency in Chinese is preferred
- Good at Excel
Please send your CV with word file to Hugo Ng from ConnectedGroup (Hugo.ng@connected group.com) for more details.
Email address could also be found on LinkedIn / Connected Group (www.connectedgroup.com).