Our Client is a global renown beauty brand and they would like to hire a Key Account Manager to support their business expansion in China.
As the Key Account Manager for Skincare at Watson's you will have responsibility to deliver sales objectives on volume, spending and retail execution while also delivering a Customer P&L. You will be formulating and executing a customer specific plan to ensure you reach maximum volume, profitability, and customer service at Watson's. You'll develop plans to deliver customer specific strategies and build solutions . You will build strong relationships with key decision makers at Watsons and cross functional internal partners. You will bring brand's values to life with by being Consumer obsessed, Execute with Discipline, Deep Humility, and the highest Integrity.
SALES & PARTNERSHIPS
· Manage and build a strong partnership with our designated Watson's key stakeholders from sales, marketing, and operations at Watsons China.
- Closely working with Watson channel team, make sure all store layout is in line with Roc brand guidance.
- In collaboration with Watson marketing team,internal marketing team, and the wider business, create a local marketing & events plan. Execute the Brand Strategy, ensuring the delivery of an effective local plan.
- Maximize sales performance by utilizing all commercial reports available before making commercial decisions. Set, communicate, and review Brand KPI's to enable successful delivery of sales targets, taking appropriate action where needed.
- Keep up to date with industry knowledge, competitor activities and missed opportunities. In collaboration with the wider business design and implement a consumer recruitment and retention strategy to grow a loyal customer in Watson channel
- Ensure the delivery of excellent standards at all times (product presentations, displays, messaging, pricing).
- Ensure retail standards are reviewed on a daily basis and Company expectations are communicated to the team to ensure standards are maintained.
- Ensure deliveries, stock movements and associated administration are completed within agreed Company timeframes as required by Watson's operations standards. Maintain close internal communications with Finance lead at all times.
- Ensure that all auditable procedures and administration are actioned to Company guidelines and take corrective action in highlighted areas of risk.
- Ensure all information requests are fulfilled accurately, within deadlines set.
- Monitor and report on sales performance analytics and inventory analytics.
- Support coordination with logistics company to ensure good ordering process and stock level.
- Ensure daily replenishment is managed effectively, taking appropriate action where necessary.
- Maximise sales performance by utilising all commercial reports before making commercial decisions.
- Ensure that visual merchandising layouts are planned, communicated, and completed to guidelines and within agreed timescales.
- Effectively plan for and ensure promotions and discounts are actioned in line with Company guidelines.
- Ensure the retail space and surrounding areas reflect the brand image and support the commercial strategy e.g. window displays.
- Experience in mass beauty or FMCG
- Previous experience in Watsons stores is a plus
- Hands on experience with customer service
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills
- Well organized and strong leadership mindset
- Passionate and entrepreneurial spirit
- Familiar with MS Office
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
Interested individuals please send CV (word format) to Dicky Cheung (Dicky . Cheung @connectedgroup.com) for more information.