Key Account Manager (laboratory hardgoods / hardline)
Our client is a leading quality management company in hardgoods / hardline industries, they are currently looking for a Key Account Manager. Reporting to VP.
- Responsible for global market to identify and cater for any clients' needs.
- Grow current / potentially new customer portfolio and strengthen current client base with good client servicing and follow up
- Work closely with clients to understand their needs
- Work with regional team to provide best support to the clients
- Minimum 4 years' experience in account management / business development / sales position
- Experience in hardgoods / hardline industry
- Experience in third party lab
- Open-minded, interactive, understanding
- Strong opinion but a proactive and good listener to the clients
- Focused and passionate
- Able to work independently under pressure.
- Good level of English
- Immediate available highly preferred