Our client is a leading multinational Consumer Brand. They are now hiring for a key account manager to join the team.
- Build complete customer plan to drive the overall business for assigned accounts/ category
- Execute plans for assigned account (s) that are aligned with business objectives and customer strategies
- Facilitates excellence in execution in the daily business by planning, communicating, anticipating, measuring results consistently and implementing corrective action or learning.
- Accountable and responsible to achieve agreed upon Key Account targets and KPIs
- Collaborate with marketing teams for building new products across the channels and with key customers and build Nestle's brands and product range as a balanced portfolio of strength in our operating business
- Bachelor degree in any discipline, preferably in Business / Marketing discipline or equivalent
- At least 6-8 years of relevant Key Account / Trade Marketing experience in FMCG industry
- Good knowledge of general retail market and KA customers
- Good analytical and presentation skills
- Strong command in Cantonese and English
Interested individuals please send CV (word format) to Eleanor Chan (Eleanor . Chan @connectedgroup.com) for more information