|Contact||Eunice Lei Ho|
My client is an international insurer looking for a high caliber C&B operations specialist with experience revamping policies and implementing strategies that improves efficiency.
Reporting to the Head of HR, you will build a strong relationship with stakeholders acting as a junior HR Business partner on employee enquiries, and support on streamlining and strategies implementation of policies and processes, and projects that aligns with the business strategy and direction. You will research about market trends and identify potential practices that are relevant to the HR function whilst improving effeciency or market branding. Adhoc projects will be assigned as needed.
- Degree qualification or above with strong academic credentials with 4+ years of experience as an HR Generalist / HR BP.
- Detail oriented individual with sound knowledge of local employment ordinance.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a proactive attitude and ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Committed and mature with high level of integrity and independent.
- Workday experience will be highly advantageous
- Language fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin is needed.
Interested parties, please apply the job online or contact Eunice Lei Ho directly via email@example.com for more information. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.