- Define and review cyber-threat framework and instill risk control mechanism
- Perform Security Risk Assessment and Audit
- Perform Privacy Impact Assessment, Compliance Audit and Penetration Testing
- Develop and maintain corporate-wide technology risk management and cyber resilience policy and process in compliance with the regulator's requirements
- Coordinate to evaluate emerging cyber threat scenario for continuous improvement on cyber security response preparation for Business Continuity Management (BCM)
- Promote security awareness and ensure compliance with applicable security standards
- Collect data on cybersecurity related risk, attacks, breaches and incidents, including external data and statistics as appropriate.
- Play a governance role on the IT outsourcing service provider. Perform regular security assessment on IT outsourcing service provider.
- Bachelor degree or above in Information Systems or Computer Science
- At least 5-year working experience in IT Risk/ security across Financial Services
- Good understanding of technology requirements from Asia regulators such as MAS, HKMA, RBI, and CBRC.
- Related certificates such as CISM, CISA, CEH, CISSP, CRISC, etc. holder is preferred
- Candidates with less experience might be considered as Manager
- Good command in spoken and written in Cantonese and English
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Mannie CHIU for further information.