- Develop and maintain corporate-wide technology risk management and cyber resilience policy and process in compliance with the regulator's requirements across APAC offices
- Collaborate with the technical engineers and business users across the globe, ensure IT security, governance and compliance standards are aligned with the Group
- Promote security awareness and ensure compliance with applicable security standards
- Collect data on cybersecurity related risk, attacks, breaches and incidents, including external data and statistics as appropriate.
- Play a governance role on the IT outsourcing service provider. Perform regular security assessment on IT outsourcing service provider.
- Bachelor degree or above in Information Systems or Computer Science
- At least 5-year working experience in IT Risk/ Compliance management within Financial Services
- Good understanding of technology requirements from Asia regulators such as MAS, HKMA, RBI, and CBRC.
- Related certificates such as CISM, CISA, CEH, CISSP, CRISC, etc. holder is preferred
- Candidates with less experience might be considered as Manager
- Good command in spoken and written in Mandarin and English
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Mannie CHIU for further information.