|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
An Investment Firm with global business is currently looking for an IT Project Manager to oversee a development team and overall operations in the Office.
- Prepare and manage project plans for application integration and implementation projects
- Define and scope the necessary projects and initiative with different stakeholders
- Collaborate with overseas software development team and external vendors for project deliveries
- Responsible for documentation and setting up appropriate guideline, monitor IT project delivery and service standard.
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology or related discipline
- At least 4 year working experience acting as a Project Manager/ Business Analyst
- Proven experience working within Real Estate Investment is highly preferred
- Creative, innovative and well-organised personnel with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, independent, diligent and able to work under pressure and overtime to execute projects
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Mannie CHIU for further information.