|Salary||HK$35000 - HK$55000 per month|
Our client is a well known and well established key player in the garment sourcing & trading industry. With their regional office set up here in Hong Kong, to cope with their migration of new PLM systems, they are currently looking for a IT Project Manager to take the lead in the ERP migration projects.
- Take the lead in project planning and implementing their new PLM platform for the entire group
- Work closely with business stakeholders in reviewing and analysing business requirements
- Key person to draft project documents, manage project time-line and quality
- Responsible to control project costs and project budgets
- Prepare project status reports and update the senior management from time to time
- Bachelor Degree holder
- At least 5 years related working experience as a project management role
- Significant and solid experience in PLM or enterprise applications is essential
- Good command in Cantonese and English
Interested individuals can press apply now and please send your CV in WORD format. Feel free to contact Shirley Lam at +852 3972 6563 for more information.
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com