|Salary||HK$60000 - HK$70000 per month|
Our Client is a leading insurance group in Hong Kong. We are currently hiring IT Project Manager to support infrastructure integration program.
You will be supporting the Infrastructure Lead and Program Manager to manage diverse projects for platform integration.
- Provide hands-on life-cycle project management for digital transformation projects
- Work closely with project sponsors and key stakeholders for project meeting, update, and reporting
- Coordinate with and manage vendors, delivery teams and internal IT functional units
- Manage technical requirements, drive project deliveries, evaluate/mitigate risks, and provide solutions to ensure operational efficiency
- Bachelor's degree holder in related discipline
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in project management, especially on infrastructure and platform integration
- Prior exposure to large and complex transformation projects within banking or financial services industry
- Good understanding in Agile or with knowledge of agile methodology
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; manage to build strong rapport with stakeholders and vendors
- Good command of English and Mandarin
For those who are interested, please submit your latest profile (in WORD Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
For more job opportunities, please visit our web-site: www.connectedgroup.com.