Our client is a well-known financial organizations and have a sizeable digital team in Hong Kong. They are currently looking for a Project Specialist to join their infrastructure team for multiple office relocation projects. The candidate would be responsible for coordinate IT projects with both internal and external parties.
- Responsible for handling projects related to office, deskside or building technologies
- Work with vendor to ensure the application / solution is up and running with the expected SLA.
- Supervise vendors to support and maintain meeting room technologies and equipment.
- Ensure all office technologies solution are delivered within group's security standard
- Ensure projects are completed within budget and timeline
- Create and maintain documentation on projects
- Knowledge sharing with 1st and 2nd line support team
- Research, development, and deployment of EUS solutions within the Digital Workplace area, including delivering proof of concepts and technical documentation & processes.
- Assist team through successful complex projects which includes estimating, scoping, and writing effective statements of work that clearly set expectations and limit risk.
- Strong knowledge of range of technologies such as Office, Microsoft 365, Active Directory, Unified Comms (Teams, Zoom) and Networks
- Strong understanding of network and server infrastructure
- Able to work independently, self-driven and eager to learn
- Proactive, good organization skills and strong teamwork mindset
- Strong ownership and responsible for work quality
- Able to manage multiple tasks, projects and prioritize
- Strong command in both English and Cantonese
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com