IT Project Coordinator - Office Technologies and Digital Workspace
- Responsible for handling projects related to office, deskside or building technologies
- Work with vendor to ensure the application / solution is up and running with the expected SLA.
- Supervise vendors to support and maintain meeting room technologies and equipment.
- Act as technical advisory in stakeholder meetings
- Ensure all office technologies solution are delivered within group's security standard
- Ensure projects are completed within budget and timeline
- Create and maintain documentation on projects
- Knowledge sharing with 1st and 2nd line support team
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft enterprise products and collaboration tools (Zoom, Teams) is a must
- Good understanding of network and server infrastructure
- Able to work independently, self-driven and eager to learn
- Proactive, good organization skills and strong teamwork mindset
- Strong ownership and responsible for work quality
- Able to manage multiple tasks, projects and prioritize
- Solid experience working in international banking or insurance industries is an advantage
- Strong command in both English and Cantonese
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to email@example.com for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com