|Location||Central and Western District|
Exciting career opportunity for an I.T. Officer who loves to work within a leading multinational company in Hong Kong. As a rapidly expanding business, this organization has operations in over 18 countries with strong international presence. If you have technical support experience who is looking for a stable and secure position, this could be perfect for you.
- As an I.T. Officer, you will be responsible for providing user support on IT equipment, maintaining IT infrastructure and conducting IT project management.
What you need to do:
- Provide and perform remedial user support on a daily basis for IT equipment: PCs, Laptops, Tablets, printers, software and applications, etc.
- Communicate with user to collect requirements and provide reports and documentations
- Support and maintain IT infrastructure: server, network, firewalls, switches and routers.
- Conduct IT projects management and software/system implementations.
- Conduct testing, installation, configuration, upgrades and rollout of IT hardware and/ or software where necessary.
- Support in coordination and general administration of IT projects.
What we look for in you:
- Minimum 4 years experiences in corporate I.T. support experiences
- Proven knowledge in supporting MS Office, Exchange, IT infrastructure: server room equipment, PC's, laptops, i-phone and tablets
- Experience in project documentation, report writing is a great advantage
- Experience with IT software or project implementation is an advantage
- Good command of English, Cantonese, Mandarin a plus
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Bonnie Chan for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com