Our client is one of the world's leading beauty products manufacturer. They are currently looking for an IT Manager to join their team to drive the IT strategy and technology solutions that support the company growth.
- Manage team of resources and delegate tasks appropriately
- Standardize Regional Approach for Support Processes and work with Local teams to enable best practices
- Act as point of contact for escalation
- Complete detailed reports listing requests for technical assistance, steps taken to resolve them, and the specific dates/individuals involved
- Act as the initial point of contact for all computer and system related concerns from clients or other employees
- Assist management in creating training materials pertaining to troubleshooting and usage
- Organize and file documentation pertaining to instructional guides for computer hardware
- Maintain a working log detailing all required system updates, as well as the date of completion
- Attend meetings with teams to analyze, troubleshoot and diagnose hardware problems
- Resolve technical issues related to network interruptions
- Actively update, maintain and monitor all aspects of computer networks, systems, and applications
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or related technology field is preferred
- 5+ years of relevant experience in retail environment is preferred.
- Strong knowledge in POS system
- Experience leading teams of resources from a Regional Role
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com