|Salary||HK$40000 - HK$55000 per month|
Our client is a US based trading & sourcing company. With their Asia office set up here in Hong Kong, they are currently looking for an IT Infrastructure Manager to lead the IT operations in their Hong Kong office and offshore vendor.
- Act as an IT business partner to communication closely with senior business user and service providers
- Manage a team of IT Officers and offshore contractors to support the day to day IT operations across Asia
- Develop infrastructure project directions, scopes, goals, tasks, resources requirements and etc
- Responsible for leading infrastructure administration tasks and migration projects
- Assist in formulating infrastructure policies and procedures
- Bachelor Degree holder
- At least 8 years' relevant working experience in infrastructure administration and support
- Team leading experience is essential
- Working experience in sourcing/ trading office will be a great advantage
- Good command in Cantonese and English
Interested individuals can press apply now and please send your CV in WORD format. Feel free to contact Shirley Lam at +852 3972 6563 for more information.
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com