|Location||Hong Kong City|
|Salary||HK$25000 - HK$36000 per month|
Our client is an expanding and well established engineering group here in the region. To support internal operations and systems, they are currently hiring a IT Business Analyst to support on the ERP migration project.
- Key communication bridge between internal stakeholders and external vendors
- Oversee full project life cycle, including requirement gathering, system analysis, implementation, deployment, testing and training
- Assist IT Manager in managing project time-line, budget and cost
- Sit closely with users and provide on-site support
- Key person to provide training for users after project implementation on new features and functions
- Degree holder or above
- At least 2 years working experience
- Project management or support experience on finance system is essential
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- 1 year renewable contract
Interested individuals can press apply now and please send your CV in WORD format. Feel free to contact Shirley Lam at +852 3972 6563 for more information.
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com