ConnectedGroup represents a local boutique investment firm to hire the following position.
Investment Analyst/Assistant to MD (FI/private bank)
- Provide full spectrum of secretarial support to the company owner on business aspect
- Work close with bankers/RM/wealth managment professionals on boss's personal investment
- Conduct investment research and prepare comparison report
- Cover boss's personal assistant when she's on leave
- Other ad hoc tasks/projects whenever necessary
- Around 15-20 years of related experience gained from banking and finance industry
- Exposure supporting boss's personal investment and with stable career history
- Familiar with Bloomberg or other financial softwares like Refinitiv, Thomson Reuters, S&P is preferred
- Excellent communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Independent, proactive, mature and with good interpersonal skills to deal with all level of people
Interested candidates please send your resume in WORD to ConnectedGroup's Professional Support Practice - or contact Katie on 852-3972-5882 for a confidential discussion.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purpose only.