|Reference||IY - IC -2398746_1655347110|
Inventory Control Manager, APAC
Our client is a multinational retailer with a strong global presence. They are looking for an agile and articulate candidate to lead a small team and report to the Financial Controller.
- Finance background with inventory knowledge
- APAC & leadership exp is preferred
- Westernized and stable environment
- Monitor the overall daily accounting operations (RTR, PTP, OTC, Credit Control, Inventory management, cashflow management, Treasury) across APAC entities
- Provide recommendations and participate in new business initiatives/projects
- Partnering with Accounting, e.g., reconciliation of inventory data, inventory analysis of P&L and B/S accounts, and audit questions.
- Support year-end audit preparation with inventory-related documentation
- Perform ad-hoc projects as required
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related disciplines
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in inventory control, preferably from the retail/ sourcing industry
- APAC & leadership experience is highly preferred
- Well-organized, detail-minded, self-motivated, and a good team player
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficient with Microsoft Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook)
Interested parties, please send your CV to Ivy Yeung Ivy.Yeung@connectedgroup.com for more details. For other available opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com.