Our client, a well-established international school is searching for their Advancement Manager.
Reporting to their Director of Business Development, the Advancement Manager will be responsible for stewarding fundraising programs and activities, including the development and implementation of the fundraising strategic plan, relationship management, and holding accountability over the successful completion of targets.
- Development and implementation of the annual strategic fundraising plan
- Working together with the communications team in event management, and communications plans
- Management of all fundraising programs and activities, as well as grant applications
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with key donors, including but not limited to alumni, parents, faculty, students, corporates, foundations, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, or similar.
- 8+ years of professional experience
- Proven fundraising experience in a similar setting. Preferred: International school fundraising experience
- Must have event management experience
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Proficiency in English, Mandarin, and Cantonese
Interested parties please click on Apply - Kindly note only relevant candidates will be contacted.