|Location||Hong Kong City|
Our client is an international music label and they would like to hire a young & talented manager to lead the marketing & promotional activites across the regions. The mission of this manager is to grow the market share and footprints of the artists in the region.
- The Regional Marketing Manager is a leader for all frontline marketing & promotional activities, for international artists across all key repertoire owners.
- Formulate & implement marketing strategies to tell the stories of our artists through Asia by developing profiles across the 10 countries.
- Understands the nuances of the region which makes their marketing and promotional plans second to none. They are out to grow our artists' market share and footprint in the region making tomorrow's superstars
- Lead & develop creative marketing & promotion strategies to improve our market share and revenue from our key digital service providers
- Be the champion of the Regional Artist Strategy and drive seamless communications between all label partners and Asia affiliates
- Work with Label Partners in determining Promo Tour opportunities in the region that fit in line with our regional objectives. Working with the Marketing Executive on the logistics
- Formulating the marketing plan in the lead up to, during and post tour to ensure results will continue to deliver when the artist is out of market
- Observe any new marketing ideas and recommend for local implementation if applicable
- Take notice of new artists, trends, and contents from US, UK or other repertoire. Identify potential markets so to be ahead of the trend in each local affiliate
- University graduate in Marketing or related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years of experience in product marketing, online marketing or advertising agency environment. Experience in entertainment industry will be a plus
- Strategic, ability to see the big picture and with strong drive to achieve desired business results
- Dynamic, work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to build and maintain strong partnership with a wide range of people locally, regionally and globally
- Organized, detail-oriented, communicative, and flexible
- Good at multitasking, strong skills in planning & organization, time management, and prioritization