|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
|Reference||IY - IAM -82192_1630116013|
Internal Control Manager (No traveling)
Our client is a renowned company. We are now seeking a talented individual to join them as an Internal Control Manager to work closely with the finance team.
- Experience in Internal Control, Internal Audit & Compliance
- Individual Contributor
- Big 4 + Commercial & CPA qualification is a must
- Prepare for internal audit review and follow up on all post-review recommendations.
- Perform regular internal control reviews with various internal departments
- Evaluate financial control deficiencies identified and work in close collaboration with process owners to remediate deficiencies and provide recommendations.
- Maintain and updated all Finance policies and procedures when changes are required
- Design and finalize company and finance-related policies in close collaboration with stakeholders
- Organize and deliver regular trainings to ensure that the procedures can be rolled out and seek to ensure that the P&P can be rolled continuous improvement
- the relevant colleagues on Fiscal Compliance policy and internal controls.
- Identify/implement automation opportunities and process re-engineering to enhance compliance and efficiency of the business.
- University degree in Accounting, Finance, or relevant disciplines
- Big 4 background with CPA qualification is a must
- Over 9 years of working experience in sizable corporations/ multinational companies with compliance & internal control responsibilities
- Strong project management, analytical skills, and business acumen
- Ability to handle multi-tasks and respond effectively to unexpected changes and requests
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
Interested parties, please send your CV to Ivy Yeung Ivy.Yeung@connectedgroup.com for more details. For other available opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com.