Our client is one of the largest Life Insurance Company with extensive service and coverage across Asia Pacific and continue expanding their business. They are looking for a high calibre to join their corporate communications team with strong digital communications and project management skills.
- To edit and publish corporate materials that target the agency force.
- To provide editorial support for communications deliverables i.e. speeches, corporate messages and other intranet stories for Senior Management
- To write up articles for media publications for high profile agents
- To regularly plan and organize agency events, i.e. Agency Breakfast Meeting, Agency Management Seminar, etc
- To lead digital communications initiatives for agency force, i.e. mobile app development, loyalty program, etc
- Degree holder in Marketing, Communications or Journalism is preferred
- At least 8 years solid relevant experience in writing/content creation or digital communications, preferably in insurance industry.
- Strong marketing sense, business acumen, communication skills and ability to tell a story
- Solid project and event management experience is preferred
- A team player who can work with the team as well as internal stakeholders in all level
- High proficiency in both Chinese and English
Interested individuals can click apply now or send through updated resume in WORD format to Jason.firstname.lastname@example.org. For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com