Our client an American pet, confectionary and food products multinational company is now searching for their Internal Communications Manager, Asia - based in either Singapore or Hong Kong (no relocation provided).
- Responsible for the creation of the internal communications strategy for the Asian cluster
- Lead the day-to-day internal communication needs of the business
- Together with the Corporate Affairs Managers co-create and deliver an annual internal communications and engagement plan, aligned to global, regional and local priorities
- Act as a Communications partner for all strategic transformation projects, ensuring that internal communications are effective and timely
- Develop and maintain oversight of Asia-specific content for key internal communication channels
- Align and execute global internal communications / engagement priorities
- Build internal pride and enhance employee advocacy in Asia
- Bachelors degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or equivalent
- Minimum 10-12 years of professional experience in corporate communications, internal communications or other similar disciplines
- MUST have internal communications experience
- Excellent command of spoken and written English AND Mandarin
- Experience in creative communications, marketing or writing are an advantage
- Location: Either Hong Kong or Singapore - please note no relocation benefits will be provided
Kindly note only relevant candidates will be contacted.