Internal Audit, Senior Manager, Leading Bank
- Leading Bank
- Attractive remuneration package
- Part of the Management Team
A fast-growing bank with operations in consumer, corporate and institutional banking, and treasury services, they are looking for an Internal Audit, Sr Manager to support their fast-growing business.
Reporting into the Head of Internal audit, pls find your responsibilities as below -
- Leading and managing internal audit engagements from planning, risk assessment;
- Evaluating the effectiveness of internal controls of various cycles;
- Identifying internal control deficiencies and provide sound recommendations to management and audit committee;
- Managing audit portfolio of retail banking, other corporate functions;
- Conducting operational audits (e.g. operational risk, internet / mobile banking)
- Participating in new audit projects.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- At least 10+ years of working experience in Banking.
- Self-motivated with strong stakeholder management skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading bank that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send me your CV with your current and expected salary in WORD format.