Our client, an Esteemed International Banking Group, is looking for an Internal Audit Manager to support their Wealth Management and Private Banking business within Asia Pacific Region. This incumbent will be reported to the Regional Head of Audit directly.
- Carry out audit projects according to the audit plan, find internal control defects or risk issues, give valuable audit recommendations, and prepare working papers, audit sub-reports or audit reports.
- Provides independent and objective assurance over the design and operating effectiveness of the Group's framework of risk management, control and governance processes
- Identify risks, assess mitigating controls, and make recommendations on improving the control environment
- Execute audit testing to ensure audit fieldwork is focused on the right areas and documentation meets high quality standards
- Deliver quality work within the given timeframes, standards, methodology, budget, and best practices
- Confirm that audit findings and recommendations are understood and with proposed mitigations
- Perform Data Analytics in audit testing
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines; Preference given to qualified accounts, CIA, CISA, CFA, or ACAMS
- Minimum 5 years' relevant work experience from international bank environment; Big 4 candidates will be also considered.
- Experience to cover private banking or wealth management business is a MUST
- Applicable regulatory experience and Product knowledge of Private Banking and Wealth Management business
- Willingness to travel with Asia Pacific Region. (max. 20%)
- Mature team player who is highly professional
- Prior experience in Data Analytics is preferred
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin)