A fast-growing securities brokerage with operations globally, they are looking for an Internal Audit manager to support their fast-growing business.
Reporting into the Head of Internal audit, pls find your responsibilities as below -
- Leading and managing internal audit engagements from planning, risk assessment.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of internal controls of various cycles.
- Conducting follow-up of audit issues to assess the progress of implementation.
- Identifying internal control deficiencies and provide sound recommendations to management and audit committee.
- Conducting routine checking activities.
- Conducting operational audits (e.g. operational risk).
- Participating in new audit projects.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration, or relevant disciplines.
- At least 7+ years of working experience in financial institutions.
- Self-motivated with strong stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent communication skills and problem-solving skills.
- Open minded and able to work under pressure.
- Limited travel.
- Native in English.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading bank that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send me your CV with your current and expected salary in WORD format.