Internal Audit, Manager, Leading Bank
- Leading Bank
- Attractive remuneration package
- Stable Working Environment
A fast-growing bank with operations in consumer, corporate and institutional banking, and treasury services, they are looking for an Internal Audit, Manager to support their fast-growing business.
Reporting into the head of internal audit , pls find your responsibilities as below -
- Designing audit procedures and conducting audit testing on different business processes, such as operational risk management, General Ledger Control, Asset and Liability Management, Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process, Liquidity Risk, Strategic Risk etc.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of internal controls of various cycles.
- Identifying internal control deficiencies and provide sound recommendations to management and audit committee.
- Coordinating with stakeholders on implementation of audit and HKMA recommendations.
- Conducting operational audits.
- Participating in new audit projects.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- At least 7+ years of working experience in Banking.
- Self-motivated with strong stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading bank that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send me your CV with your current and expected salary in WORD format.