My client is leading private equity firm with under management exceeding US$10billion. They has invested in a great number of large infrastructures and major projects in Hong Kong, Mainland China and overseas covering different sectors. Because of their fast growing business, they are now looking an Internal Auditor to join their company.
Report to the Head of Internal Audit, you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining oversight of internal audit projects;
- Assisting in audit planning, risk assessments and field visits on investment business;
- Providing recommendations for internal control improvement;
- Ensuring development of complete and accurate reporting packs;
- Develop internal audit plan and programs;
- Assisting in some ad hoc projects;
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- At least 4 years relevant experience gained from asset management firms/ Big 4.
- Strong Analytical in problem solving, able to make recommendations;
- Strong business sense and people skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Putonghua and Cantonese.
- Able to travel
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading asset management group that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format with your current and expected salary.