Internal Audit Manager
Our client is a Hong Kong listed trading company with an international presence. We are helping them to look for an Internal Audit Manager to join their business.
- Perform operational audit engagements
- Responsible for the internal audit reports on findings and recommendations, and follow-up the implementation status of agreed recommendations
- Update and maintain the group policies and procedures as well as the internal control system
- Identify the potential risks of the business, and provide value-added recommendations to senior management
- Detect unusual trends, conduct investigations, and establish procedures for fraud prevention.
- Prepare annual audit plan and the development of audit programs
- Prepare meeting materials and reports for quarterly Audit Committee presentation
- Other ad-hoc engagement as requested
- Bachelor's degree in accounting/finance or other related disciplines
- Qualified accountant of HKICPA or other qualifications equivalent
- Big 4 well trained and has minimum of 4 years related working experience
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, well-organized, and attention to details
- Excellent command of English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin)
Suitable candidates should apply now for further details, due to an influx of applicants, only suitable candidates will be contacted for the role.