|Salary||HK$80000 - HK$1000000 per month|
Internal Audit, Assistant Director
Our client is a leading local conglomerate, we are now seeking a talented individual to join them as Internal Audit Assistant Director to lead up their internal audit team.
- Responsible for all audits assignments, audit planning and audit development
- Evaluate the effectiveness of governance, risk management process and controls
- Build and grow the internal audit team
- Responsible for investigation and improving the current work flow
- Perform other ad hoc duties when required
- Bachelor's degree or above in Finance, Accounting, or relevant disciplines
- A relevant professional qualification (CPA, CIA, CISA)
- Good command of written and spoken English and Putonghua
- Knowledge in IFRS and Internal Controls
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Minimal business travel is required
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals seeking an Internal Audit Director role for a reputable company that is able to offer a great package and excellent working environment.