Our client is a prestigious UK law firm with an amazing platform for associates to grow their legal and business skills. This role would be great for anyone looking to progress to the next level in their career as a senior lawyer. Great remuneration package on offer. A brief description of the role is as follows:
* 5-7+ years post qualification experience in i) contentious and non-contentious soft IP and tech areas, and ii) Infringement matters and licensing disputes, IP exploitation and portfolio management, from a top tier IP practice. Candidates should demonstrate an interest in developing broad based IP skills, both contentious and advisory.
* Experience in handling both Hong Kong and China projects preferred, meaningful experience working with China-based clients.
* Common law admission (any). PRC undergraduate degree holders would also be considered.
* Experience managing and supervising juniors/a small team preferred.
* Candidates should have an aptitude for, and interest, in client facing business development and profiling.
* Fluent in English, Mandarin and/or Cantonese preferred.
* There is a clear and widely supported track for progression in this role for the right candidate.