|Salary||HK$45000 - HK$55000 per month|
My client is a fast-growing life insurer in Hong Kong, looking for a Financial Reporting Manager with good problem solving and communication skills. You will have the solid support and learn the key standard under the strong management team.
- Handle month-end closing i.e., preparing accounting entries, account reconciliations
- Prepare financial reports and returns to regulatory bodies in accordance with accounting standards and regulatory requirements
- Assist in User Acceptance Test and IFRS 17 implementation project
- Work with different stakeholders including but not limited to external auditors
- University graduate and qualified CPA with 5 - 7 years relevant experience in insurance industry (life / non-life)
- Less experience or not fully qualified accountant will be considered as 'Assistant Manager'
- Knowledge of IFRS 9 or IFRS 17 is a definite advantage
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Good command of spoken Chinese and English
- Big Four with insurance focus are welcome - Senior 2 to Manager level