At ConnectedGroup, we are supporting Animals Asia in the search for their High Value Partnerships Manager, Asia. Reporting to the Global Head of Philanthropy Asia, and working with the Global Partnerships Team, the High Value Partnerships Manager will be responsible for supporting in the development of their major gifts' strategy and annual budget, retaining, increasing, and acquiring new donors.
- Support The Global Head of Philanthropy, Asia, to develop the major gifts strategy and annual budget for Asia markets.
- Responsible for taking on a significant and growing portfolio of high-net-worth individual (HNWI) relationships throughout Asia, managing the portfolio and providing an experience that excels donor expectations.
- Creating special donor journeys to develop meaningful relationships with existing motivated donors as well as introducing new high value prospects (major donors, trusts and corporates).
- Developing and implementing an operations plan to achieve key strategic objectives
- Supporting global counterparts whenever needed, to maximize networks and uplift in income
- Preparing presentations and proposals.
- Bachelors degree in a relevant field
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Passionate for building relationships, must excel in relationship management skills.
- Passionate for caring for animals, an animal lover
- Go getter, driven, organized, self-motivated, proactive individual, with excellent communication skills, willing to learn and work on a team environment
- The ideal candidate must have skills, enthusiasm and desire to excel in major gifts fundraising
- Open to candidates from different fundraising backgrounds (e.g. individual giving, community fundraising, etc.) or business development in a commercial setting, interested in building a career in major donor fundraising.
- MUST: Fluency in Mandarin and English.
Interested parties please click on apply. Kindly note only relevant candidates will be contacted.