Our client, an International NGO working in the healthcare field, is searching for their Head of Fundraising.
Reporting into their Deputy Executive Director, and leading a team of around 20, this person will be responsible for leading all strategic development and execution of fundraising programs.
- Support the development and implementation of the Fundraising Strategic Plan;
- Deliver the quantitative and qualitative fundraising objectives, mainly annual donation income target and projected expenses; and strategy deployment as agreed and approved by the Executive Director and Board;
- Oversee the operations of the fundraising team (mass fundraising, Mid Value Donors and Campaigns, individual, Corporate, Foundation and legacy donors.)
- Consolidate financial projection, planning and updates; conduct campaigns and variance analysis to constantly review the performance of the Fundraising team.
- Responsible for the fundraising team organizational and personal development
- Bachelors degree in a related field
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in fundraising, business development, and/or fudraising. (Fundraising experience in a NGO setting preferred)
- Minimum 8+ years of experience leading a team.
- Digital marketing experience
- Multi-tasker, with good interpersonal skills, and vocation to work for a not-for-profit organization
- Chinese and English proficiency is a MUST
Interested parties please click on Apply. Kindly note only relevant candidates will be contacted.