|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
Our client, an international healthcare NGO dedicated to education, prevention and treatment of illnesses, is searching for their Fundraising Manager - Major Gifts. Reporting to the Regional Fundraising Manager, this person will be responsible for acquisition, retention and cultivation of major donors (corporates, foundations and individuals) primarily in Hong Kong, but with some regional exposure.
- Responsible for supporting General Management in budget planning and meeting fundraising targets
- Stewardship, retention, and cultivation of existing major donors in Hong Kong
- Supporting the Regional Fundraising Manager in cultivation and engagement activities with regional donors
- Research, networking and acquisition of new major donors (corporations, individuals, foundations)
- Drafting and preparation of fundraising proposals
- Support in the development of marketing materials for fundraising purposes
- Event planning for fundraising related purposes
- University degree in a relevant field
- 5+ years of experience in fundraising
- Must have major donor acquisition and retenion experience
- Excellent people and relationship management skills, comfortable leading senior level meetings
- STRONG business development, customer service and "can-do" attitude, must be comfortable with going out and actively searching for donors and building relationships
Interested parties please click on Apply, kindly note only relevant candidates will be contacted.