- Responsible for L1~L2 effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of infrastructure systems
- Perform IT security control review and support to manage Cybersecurity/security related projects
- Installation, configuration, operation, and maintenance of Windows 7/10 and Mac OS X operating systems
- Troubleshoot issues with Microsoft Office suite
- Maintain and support Windows Servers, VMWare, etc.
- Manage disaster recovery planning (Data backup and restoration, DR plan update and conduct annual DR drill)
- Support ad hoc projects and other IT members
- Bachelor degree or above in Information Systems or Computer Science
- 3 years or above in end-users and/or IT infrastructure support
- Familiar with system, storage, identify and access management, O365, VMWare and cloud services; e.g. Active Directory, Linux, Microsoft Windows etc.
- Experience in vendor management is preferred
- Holder of CISSP / MCSE / CCNA/ CCNP / ITIL / PMP qualifications is a plus
- Good command in spoken and written English
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Mannie CHIU for further information.