|Salary||HK$80000 - HK$95000 per month|
Our client is a Hong Kong based conglomerate with very positive image and strong presence across different sectors. They are currently looking for an experienced Infrastructur Architect to join their well-established IT team.
- Improve the infrastructure reference architect with reference to the latest technologies
- Analyze business requirements and lead the infrastructure design to meet the organization needs
- Act as Project Manager and identify best practices to be adopted from the infrastructure aspect
- Evaluate the process of the projects and provide feedback to management
- Communicate and validate program architecture with infrastructure teams, project management teams and application teams
- University Graduate in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 10 years of working experience in IT infrastructure projects and operations
- Hands on experience on wide infrastructure products, e.g. VMWare / Citrix / Linux / Microsoft platforms AD / DNS / Exchange / SQL, IBM / HP all series of server, IBM / EMC / HDS / HP SAN storage, Cisco / Checkpoint / F5 network device, HP BSM monitoring, etc.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of latest infrastructure domain across end user computing, network, storage and database
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills with the ability to communicate in both verbal & written English and Chinese Putonghua
Interested individuals can press 'Apply Now' or send updated resume to Phoebe Cheung (3972 5879) for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com