|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
As an Information Security & Operations Risk Manager, you must have solid Banking experience and sound knowledge on HKMA regulations and requirements.
- Oversee and manage operation control reviews and make sure Hong Kong operation compliance to head quarter's standard;
- Directed team on operational, fraud, and technology risks
- Design, implement, and maintain the Bank's cyber-security plan.
- Provide information security advisory to business units where required, through participation on advisory engagements and special projects;
- Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or related discipline;
- Minimum 10 years' working experience within financial services, with minimum 6 years' hands-on experience in Information Security, Internal Control and Risk Management within banking sector
- At least 1 year of experiences managing a small team
- Certified in CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC;
- Deep and wide knowledge on HKMA regulations; being capable to provide advice on banking practices related to TRM, BCP, E-banking, Customer Data Protection, Outsourcing and Cybersecurity;
- Exposure to data centre, networks, operating systems, web, messaging and security system would be a plus ;