|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
|Salary||HK$50000 - HK$60000 per month + bonus|
Highlight of the role
- Investment-linked products (ILAS products)
- Globally renowned insurance brand
- Career progression
- Ownership of end-to-end product cycle (including proposition, product launch, product management, etc.)
About our client
Our client is a global insurer and one of the top brands in insurance sector.
They are looking for a Product Development Manager, based in Hong Kong, for their Investment-linked (ILAS) products, from proposition to designing customer journey, lauching products by working with relevant stakeholders and product management.
You will work closely with internal teams including IT, Operaions, Actuarial, Strategy, Sales and Marketing teams and external stakeholders including partners, brokers, etc.
- Conduct market research to understand consumer needs and behaviourial trends
- Partake in the process of customer propositions strategy formation and plan implementation
- Full ownership of ILAS and individual life business lines and your product stream (segments, products, channels, etc.), responsible for product propositions & strategy to support existing product lines and to create new revenue streams
- Identify opportunities for commercial innovation and driving growth
- Collaborate with internal teams (Distribution, Marketing, Operations, IT, Legal, Finance, etc.) and lead the implementation of proposition initiatives
- Liaise with management and multi-functional team on new/enhanced proposition development
- Develop innovative marketing campaigns for insurance products; use differentiated health services to tailor product suite for different distribution channels
- Degree holder
- A minimum 8 years of experience in product development and project management
- Strong knowledge of ILAS (and a proven track record of working on ILAS product development and customer propositions)
- Strong analytical skills and able to convert data into insights
- Fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin and English; proficient in written Chinese
- Proficiency in computer skills e.g. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & MS Chinese Word)
For interested parties, please click 'apply' or send your detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Demi Poon @ +852 3972 5809. All personal data collected will be kept strictly confidential and will be only used for recruitment purposes.