Our client is one of the most profitable organisations and have a sizeable IT team in Hong Kong. They are currently looking for an experienced Identity and Access Management (IAM Manager) with over 5 years' experience working in technical IT roles and hands-on experience in enterprise identity and access management system, single sign on authentication, and security infrastructure.
- To define IAM engagements to design and implement target processes of user's management
- Provide functional expertise to define IAM solutions that meet the needs of business and operations
- Work with assigned Project Manager to drive small- to mid-size IS initiatives to evaluate, acquire and deploy new IS technologies and capabilities, and ensure initiatives get completed on time and budget
- Responsible for analysing and documenting business requirements, communicate and explain them effectively to all departments involved in the projects
- Lead technical subordinates to support IAM work-streams across various technology of federation, SSO and MFA authentication, workflow engine, IAM system integration including cloud-based applications, approval hierarchy, LDAP/AD, system upgrade and digital certificate management
- Perform information security risk assessment and technical advisory for assigned project areas to ensure compliance to HKJC IS policy, standards and practices, as well as mitigation of all identified risks
To succeed in this role, you must have experience with security reverse proxy, federation gateway, policy and session server, workflow engine system and LDAP and Active Directory and have solid experience performing identity access analysis with Security Data Analytic technology on SIEM, especially Splunk and/or ELK. You must have a strong networking protocols, operating systems and cyber security concepts and technologies; able to promote privileged account management and user account and access review recertification champion and adoption of security standards and practices to business stakeholders.
Other requirements included:
- University degree in IT, Management Information System or cybersecurity
- Experience in multi-factor authentication, secure adaptive and contextual control for strong authentication on account and device identity
- Knowledge of installation, integration and deployment IAM system
- Good knowledge of best practices in IAM systems design and maintenance
- Experience with role mining, role based access control and access certification with IAM products
- Able to support single sign on, ADFS & SAML federation, directory schema, namespace and replication topology, resource provisioning, identity & access governance including role based access control, access request, and certification
- Knowledge of security testing and incident response and handling for system urgent issues or faults
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese (Cantonese/Mandarin)
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Bonnie Chan for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com