|Contact||Eunice Lei Ho|
Our client is a growing fintech organization with strong global presence and are looking for a confident Human Resources Manager to join their team.
- Global Coverage
- Growing start-up business
- Strategic HR BP role
Reporting to the Head of HR, you will act as a strategic HR Business Partner to the global offices but not mind in rolling-up sleeves to handle some HR operations needs such as recruitment when needed. You will play a critical role in further developing and polishing their current HR structure, including but not limited to HRIS system implementation, policies and procedures, C&B alignments, talent development and performance management. Its crucial for you to build a strong relationship with oversees offices and strengthen the HR Presence in the business.
- Degree qualification or above with a minimum of 6 years of experience as an HR Generalist preferably gained from financial services organizations with APAC exposure.
- Experience in setting up HR framework will be highly advantageous.
- Must poses excellent communication and presentation skills; confident individual working with global stakeholders.
- Self-starter and independent with a flexible attitude who can work under-pressure and meet business needs.
- Language fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin is required.
Interested parties, please send your resume to apply online. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.