Our client is a growing financial services organization with strong global presence and are looking for a confident Human Resources Manager to join their team.
- Global Coverage
- Growing business
- Strategic Generalist role
Reporting to the Head of HR, you will not only act as a strategic HR Business Partner but also provide hands-on HR services to global stakeholder. You will also play a critical role in further developing and polishing their current HR structure, including but not limited to HRIS system, policies and procedures, C&B alignments, talent development and performance management. You will also be responsible in building a strong HR presence in the business and achieve culture alignment.
- Degree qualification or above with a minimum of 6 years of experience as an HR Generalist preferably gained from financial services organizations with APAC exposure.
- Experience in setting up HR framework will be highly advantageous.
- Must poses excellent communication and presentation skills; confident individual working with global stakeholders.
- Self-starter and independent with a flexible attitude who can work under-pressure and meet business needs.
- Language fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin is required.
Interested parties, please send your resume to apply online. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.