Human Resources Manager (HR Business Partner)
Our client is a sizable and leading enterprise in the F&B industry, it is looking for a Human Resources Manager. This position will directly report to the HR Lead. Manage a team of 1. Responsible for providing all-round business partnering services. Provide HR advice from the group perspective.
Key Responsibilities Include:
* Handling a variety of HR projects.
* Building HR strategy for 2 key entities in Hong Kong.
* Developing, maintaining and strengthening relationships with internal stakeholders.
* Providing best in class customer experience (hiring managers, candidates and partners).
* Driving and continuously improving intern activities.
* Staying up to date with regards to knowledge about the labour market, recruitment best practice and sourcing tools.
* Responsible for different HR projects like policy review and digitalization.
* University degree.
* Proven HR experience (min 10 years).
* Strong project management skills and a continuous improvement mind-set.
* A strong customer focus and a service oriented way of working.
* Excellent developed stakeholders' management skills.
* Broad experience in the professional use of social media to approach and attract talent.
* Ability to analyse the organization's competitive position by considering market and industry trends, existing and potential stakeholders.
Interested parties, please send your resume to Kelvin Yip for more information. For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com.