Our client is a Hong Kong leading educational organisation and is currently looking for a seasoned Human Resources Manager to join their Hong Kong office. The ideal candidate will be confident yet warm with strong interpersonal skill who is able to thrive under pressure.
- Manage full spectrum of HR functions, including but not limited to talent acquisition, performance management, compensation & benefits, staff relations and salary review & budgeting
- Provide practical and professional advice to school leaders and employees on HR policies, procedures, and SOP
- Responsible for HRIS implementation project
- Conduct relevant analysis and prepare management reports
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management/Business Administration or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 8-10 years experience in relevant industry, including 3 years in managerial level
- Experience in HRIS planning and implementation and enhancement is an advantage
- Strong organization, communication, presentation, and conflict resolution skills
- Proactive and autonomous with the flexibility to adapt to ever-changing priorities and responsibilities
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to start immediately is essential
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Purple Lai for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com