A reputable lifestyle fashion brand is looking for a Human Resources Director to be a key part of a high-performing and collaborative HR team to drive both organizational capability and associate engagement through talent plan and overall HR activities.
Leading a lean team, this incumbent is expected to:
- Plan and drive HR strategies to be aligned with the business goal and objectives.
- Implement and execute high-value added HR initiatives and programs.
- Build and maintain relationship at all levels within the organization, from global to local country levels.
- Work closelywith C&B CoE to ensure our compensation & benefits are competitive and equitable.
- Collaborate and participate in regional HR organization and its region-wide key initiatives actively.
- Monitor, evaluate and report HR metrics to measure the effectiveness of people practices.
- Ensure company action and decision are comply with labor laws and other statutory requirements as well as company policy and value.
- Maintain an inclusive, diversative, positive and high-performing work environment by the implementation of HR policies and programs.
- Provide advise and counsel to management in appropriate resolution on all HR and employee relations' issues.
- Educate and influence managers' capabilities to be good leaders.
- Engage with senior regional leader toand develop leadership talent for pipeline and succession planning.
- Partner with regional HR CoE teams, driveand lead talent and performance management, organizational development, C&B, inclusion & diversity, employee experience, leadership development and training initiatives.
- Motivate, inspire and enhance employees'performance by HR project and program.
Successful candidates should possess:
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management, Business or related disciplines
- Over 15 years' experiences in HR business partnering and over 8 years' experience in fashion or retail industry is preferable
- Experience in overseas employment issues across Asia countries with in-depth knowledge of HR strategic planning, people practices and HR disciplines
- Solid knowledge of China and HK employment laws, tax regulationsand related regulatory requirements
- Strong Team-sprit and determination to succeed with eagerness to learn and grow under fast-pace and stressful environment
- Excellent in multi-tasking, prioritizing, analyzing and data driven skill
- Skillful in MS office, Visio, HRIS and project management
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Chinese is required
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Kimmie Chan for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com