|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
|Contact||Eunice Lei Ho|
Our client is an international professional services firm who is looking to identify an energetic junior HR professional to join their growing Campus Talent Acquisition team.
- Newly created headcount
- Promising career growth platform
- Fast growing company
Reporting to the APAC Recruitment Manager, this role will provide coordination support on campus recruitment programs, from candidate management, interviews logistics, events coordination and troubleshooting whilst acting as a brand ambassador during campus roadshows and public events to attract potential talents. You will also be responsible in generating campus related reports related to hiring results and recruitment metrics.
- Degree qualification or above in Human resources or related discipline with 1-2 years of related experiences. Open to fresh graduates
- Interactive individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented, strong sense of priority and problem-solving skills.
- Team player who is driven and capable to thrive at a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional proficient in both written and spoken English, Cantonese.
Interested parties, please apply the job online or contact Eunice Lei Ho directly via email@example.com for more information. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.