|Contact||Eunice Lei Ho|
A fast growing client, expert within the prefessional services sector, is looking for a fast paced and confident HR fresh graduate to join their Campus recruitment team.
Reporting to the APAC Recruitment Manager, a part of a growing team, this role will provide coordination support on campus recruitment programs, from candidate management, interviews logistics, events coordination and troubleshooting whilst acting as a brand ambassador during campus roadshows and public events to attract potential talents. You will also be responsible in generating campus related reports related to hiring results and recruitment metrics. Ad-hoc projects will be assigned as needed.
- Degree qualification or above in Human resources or related discipline with 1-2 years of related experiences. Open to fresh graduates with HR related internships.
- Interactive individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented, strong sense of priority and problem-solving skills.
- Team player who is driven and capable to thrive at a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional proficient in both written and spoken English. Cantonese will be an advantage.
If you enjoy working with an energetic team and is passionate in beign the company ambassador engaging students like yourself! Apply to learn more!
Interested parties, please apply the job online or contact Eunice Lei Ho directly via email@example.com for more information. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.