Our client is an international retail group with strong business presence worldwide and in Asia, they are now looking for a seasoned, dynamic and energetic HR Business Partner to support selective key portfolio of their Hong Kong and Macau market.
Leading one headcount, the successful calibre will be responsible for the following,
- Play a focal role in the HR leadership team to build employee and organisation excellence for designated business units to meet current and future HR needs and enquiries in line with the company growth strategy
- Partner closely with Centre of Excellence (talent acquisition, rewards and talent development) to ensure smooth implementation of different people initiatives, including and not limited to, organisation development, talent mobility, employee engagement and performance management etc.
- Provide professional advice and service to senior management for implementing HR strategies and policies to achieve talent attraction, retention and development
- Take lead on assigned HR projects, and analyse existing processes to identify most efficient ones are in place
Successful caliber shall possess,
- Degree holder or above in HR, Business or related disciplines; master degree holder would be ideal
- Over 8 years' working experience in HR from fast-paced retail environment, of which at least 4 years' HRBP experience
- Strong planning, organizing, interpersonal and communications skills
- Able to work multi-tasking independently and work as a team with other team members
- Strategic yet hands-on, agile, resourceful and target-oriented e-business leader with exceptional commercial sense
- Highly communicative, motivated and energetic with strong business acumen, thought leadership, problem solving, excellent multi-stakeholders, multi-priorities management skills
- Excellent command in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Kimmie Chan for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com