Human Resources Business Partner
Our client is a reputable company with a strong business presence in Hong Kong. They are hiring a HRBP to cater for their rapid business growth and transformation.
- Provides a full spectrum of integrated people management services such as consultancy advice, employee retention, performance management, exit management, promotion and transfers, rewards decisions, staff communication & engagement, and disciplinary matters, etc. to support and facilitate the achievement of business objectives
- Support in implementing high-quality Human Resources propositions based on the defined departmental KPIs efficiently and effectively
- Confidently partner with the business to identify their needs in all areas of HR
- Trusted to provide excellent judgment and advice to managers and colleagues throughout the business
- Identify and mitigate HR-related risks and escalate/recommend solutions
- Take a proactive role in service improvements to meet the HR department's objective to become the preferred business partners of internal customers
- Provide value-adding HR services to different business units
- Bachelor's degree with at least 8 years of solid experience in a full spectrum of HR area
- Knowledge/experience in people development and assessment tools will be a bonus
- Dynamic, resourceful with strong analytical skills and commercial acumen combined with a drive for results and problem-solving.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
- Candidate will less experience will be considered as Assistant HR Manager
Interested parties please send your CV to Ivy Yeung Ivy.Yeung@connectedgroup.com for more details. For other available opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com