|Reference||IY - BP - 192873_1612838247|
Human Resources Business Partner
Our client is a multinational sourcing company with a strong business presence in Hong Kong. They are hiring a HRBP to cater for their rapid business growth and transformation.
- Provides a full spectrum of integrated people management services such as consultancy advice, employee retention, performance management, exit management, promotion and transfers, rewards decisions, staff communication & engagement, and disciplinary matters, etc. to support and facilitate the achievement of business objectives
- Deliver effective people strategy and solutions by assessing business needs strategically along with business leaders
- Work with people managers to manage and maximize the skills/capabilities of their team members
- Implement talent development programs such as workforce and succession planning along with business leaders
- Design and build organizational structures and processes that align with strategic growth priorities and cost initiatives
- Implement organization design to establish new capability requirements, up-skill talents, and drive sustainable business growth
- Bachelor's degree with 8 years of solid experience in HR, with at least 3 years in a Business Partner role
- Candidate from multinational sourcing company is highly preferred
- Hands-on experience in dealing with transformation and change management with regional HR project exposure
- Knowledge/experience in people development and assessment tools will be a bonus
- Dynamic, resourceful with strong analytical skills and commercial acumen combined with a drive for results and problem-solving.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
Interested parties please send your CV to Ivy Yeung Ivy.Yeung@connectedgroup.com for more details. For other available opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com